Kerala PSC Legal Assistant Practice Questions & Syllabus.
(1) Trust law in India is mainly codified in the Indian Trusts Act of …………
Ans : 1882
(2) Which article of our Constitution deals with untouchability?
Ans : Article 17
(3) The age of retirement for Judges of the High Court as prescribed by the Constitution is?
Ans : 62
(4) What was advertised with the slogan “You press the button and we do the rest” ?
Ans : Kodak
(5) All revenues received by the Government of India by taxes e.g. Income Tax, Central Excise etc.. are kept in which among the following?
(a) Reserve Bank of India
(b) Public Account of India
(c) Contingency Fund of India
(d) Consolidated Fund of India
Ans : D
(6) How many fundamental rights have been incorporated in the constitution of India?
Ans : Six
(7) Indian Constitution was Inaugurated on
Ans : Jan 26, 1950
(8) stamina is a sports drink launched by?
Ans : Amul
(9) Who is Communication Advisor to the Prime Minister?
Ans : Pankaj Pachauri
(10) In a democracy the real power rests with……?
Ans : The people
(11) The subordiante courts are more popularly known as……?
Ans : District COurt
(12) The District Judges are appointed by………?
Ans : The Governor of the state
(13) Legal Service Day is observed on
Ans : November 9.
(14) The Panchayathi Raj was introduced in the country in
Ans : 1959
(15) The disputes regarding the election of the President are decided by…?
Ans : The Supreme Court
Syllabus : Legal Assistant
Name of Post: Legal Assistant
Department: Kerala Water Authority
Category Number: 81/2012
Date & Time: Friday [11/01/2013] 8 AM to 9.15 AM
Syllabus Details: An Objective Type Test (OMR Valuation) based on the qualification prescribed for the post. Viz. Degree in Law.
Maximum Marks : 100
Duration: 1.15 Hours
Medium of Questions: English
Candidates can download the Admission Tickets through the Website www.keralapsc.org from 21/12/2012.