(1) Which of these was first major invention of man?
Ans : Fire
(2) What do you mean by Homo Sapiens?
Ans : Thinking Man
(3) Which metal was first discovered by man?
Ans : Copper
(4) Democracy had its origin in
Ans : Greece
(5) Man appeared on the earth less than…….. years ago?
Ans : One Million
(6) Biologically man belongs to the family of…….?
Ans : Mammals
(7) The human being evolved out of……………?
Ans : Apes
(8) Where did early civilization develop?
Ans : In the river valleys
(9) Who invented printing press?
Ans : Johann Guttenberg
(10) Which Chinese emperor built the great wall of China?
Ans : Shi Huang Ti
(11) Who is called the father of Natural Science?
Ans : Socrates
(12) Who is called the father of Medicine?
Ans : Hippocrates
(13) Who laid the foundation of European Civilization?
Ans : Greeks
(14) Which was the first animal early man tamed?
Ans : Dog
(15) Who gave the first code of law to the world?
Ans : Hammurabi, the king of Babylon