(1) Tachometer is a device used to measure-
Ans : Revolutions per minute
(2) Which chemical is used to remove acidity in stomach?
Ans : Magnesium Hydroxide
(3) Pure water is obtained from sea water by process called?
Ans : Distillation
(4) The unit used to measure the energy in food-
Ans : Calorie
(5) Who prepared ‘Soda Water’ for the first time?
Ans : Joseph Priestly
(6) Which is the important Carbohydrate present in plants?
Ans : Starch
(7) Which was the first metal made by man?
Ans : Copper
(8) Tibia bone is present in which part of our body-
Ans : Leg
(9) What is Scheele’s green?
Ans : Cupric Arsenite
(10) Contact lenses are made from?
(11) Who invented Xerox copying?
Ans : C.F. Carryson
(12) ‘Glioma’ is a type of tumor affecting-
Ans : Brain
(13) Which is known as animal starch?
Ans : Glycogen
(14) Which is the edible portion of a Mango?
Ans : Mesocarp
(15) Which is the least hard material?
Ans : Talc
(16) Which is the heaviest of the solar system?
Ans : The Sun