PSC Exam Questions on Computers, Nicknames, Human Being, About Dogs.
(1) Who is called the ‘Grand Father’ of Computer?Ans : Charles Babbage
(2) What is PC?Ans : Personal Computer
(3) Which is considered the brain of Computer?Ans : Central Processing Unit
(4) Who is the inventor of Super Computer?Ans : Seymour Cray
(5) What is the full form of RAM?Ans : Random Access Memory
PSC Exam Questions on Nicknames
(1) Father of History – Herodotus
(2) Father of Medicine – Hippocrates
(3) Father of Science Fiction – Jules Verne
(4) The Iron Chancellor – Otto von Bismarck
(5) The Black Pearl – Pele
PSC Exam Questions on Human Being
(1) Which part of the body does not have nucleus?Ans : Liver
(2) Which is the hormone that increases the quantity of sugar in blood?Ans : Glucagon
(3) Which is the chemical factor that gives yellow colour to urine?Ans : Urochrome
(4)What is science of the heart, its physiology and pathology called?Ans : Cardiology
(5) Which Greek philosopher states “Man is the measure of all things”?Ans : Protagoras
PSC Exam Questions about Dogs
- The Basenji, an African breed, is the only kind of dog that does not bark. It is a curly-tailed, chestnut-brown dog.
- The Saint Bernard, the heaviest breed of dog, has an average weight of 170 pounds.
- The Chihuahua, the smallest breed of dog, usually weighs one to six pounds.
- The Irish Wolfhound is the tallest breed of dog, standing 30 to 34 inches at the shoulder.
- The Greyhound, a racing dog, is the fastest breed of dog. Grey hounds have been timed speeds of up to 40 miles per hour.