Kerala PSC invites the application for the post of AGRICULTURAL OFFICER.
1. Department : Agriculture
2. Name of Post : Agricultural Officer
3. Scale of Pay : AR 11070 – 18450 (PR)
4. Number of vacancies : 36 (Thirty six) (Includes Anticipated vacancies)
Note :- 3% of the vacancies shall be reserved for Physically Handicapped candidates
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age limit :- 18-37; Only candidates born between 01/01/1996 and 02/01/1977 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post. SC,ST,OBC candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
7 Qualifications:- B.Sc Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture awarded by Kerala Agricultural University or Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from any other University recognised by Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
1) Candidates with Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture but not having basic degree in Agriculture/Horticulture will be ineligible to apply for the post.
2) The Degree awarded by the Colleges/Universities should be after the course of study having 10 + 2 + 4 pattern prescribed by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
8. Mode of submitting Application:- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post.
Last date for submission of application:- 16.07.2014, Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.