Kerala PSC Sub Inspector of Police Practice – Hot Tips
1. The law of Gravitation was discovered by :
Answer : Newton
2. Telephone was invented by :
Answer : Graham Bell
3. Three primary colours of light by :
Answer : Red, Green, Blue
4. Red Blood Cells (RBC) are formed in :
Answer : Bone Marrow
5. ‘Universal Donor’ in blood transfusion belongs to the blood group :
Answer : O
6. The first president of the Indian National Congress was :
Answer : W.C Bannerji
7. Human Rights Day is observed on :
Answer : 10th December
8. The term ‘Knock Out’ is associated with:
Answer : Boxing
9. All India Trade Union Congress was formed in 1920
10. K. Kelappan was the leader of Guruvayoor Satyagraha in 1931
11. who was the first speaker of the Lok Sabha?
Answer : G.V Mavlankar
12. R. Shankara Narayanan Thampi became the first speaker of Kerala
13. E.K Nayanar is the longest serving Chief Minister of Kerala.
14. Vatican is the least populous city in the world
15. Dutch East India Company was established in 1952
16. Father of the Atom Bomb – Otto Hahn
17. Father of the Nuclear Physics – Ernest Rutherford
18. Hitler became the Chancellor of Germany in 1933
19. P.J Antony first Keralite get Bharat Award.
20. G. Sankarakuruppu, S.K. Pottakkadu, Thakazhi were all the recipients of Jnanapith Award.
21. Canberra – Capital of Australia
22. Santiago – Capital of Chile
23. Carrot – It is a root of vegitable
24. FIFA was formed on May 21, 1904
25. Malagasy islands is the biggest island in the Indian Ocean.
26. World Health day – April 7
27. World Environment Day – June 5
28. Valentines Day – February 14
29. Cairo is the capital of Egypt.
30. ‘Dilli Chalo’ and ‘Jai Hind’ were written by Subhash Chandra Bose
31. Jalianwala Bagh Massacre was held on April 13, 1919 at Amristar
32. Kerala Panchayati Raj Act became operational on April 24, 1994.