Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant examination practice questions and answers.
Also check: >> Secretariat Assistant Examination Syllabus
Secretariat Assistant Practice Questions and Answers
1. The first head quarters of the New York Stock Exchange was at :
Ans : Wall Street
2. The name of the Japanese organisation that manufactures paper planes :
Ans : Japan Origami Aeroplane Association
3. The first Indian Lunar Space Mission :
Ans : Chandrayan -1
4. The date on which the world Health Day is observed
Ans : April 7
5. The director of Newspaper Boy :
Ans : P. Ramdas
6. The European country which first started trade with India was :
Ans : Portugal
7. The science of improving crop varieties is called :
Ans : Hybridisation
8. The name of the first Insurance Company in India?
Ans : The Bombay Mutual Assurance
9. The Defence Minister when Goa was annexed to the Indian Union in 1961 :
Ans : V.K. Krishna Menon
10. India’s National Newspaper “ The Hindu” started since :
Ans : 1878
11. Which country has longest school year in the world?
Ans : Japan
12. The International Tourism year :
Ans : 1967
13. The energy possessed by a body by virtue of its motion is known as :
Ans : Kinetic energy
14. The “Diet” is the Parliament of :
Ans : Japan
15. Who introduced the postal system in India?
Ans : Alauddin Khilji
16. “You can fool all the people some of the time, some of the people all the time, but can’t fool all the people all the time”. This quotation is attributed to whom?
Ans : Abraham Lincoln
17. Koodiyattom belongs to :
Ans : Kerala
18. Which period was considered as the Plan Holiday?
Ans : 1966-69
19. Who is known as the “Father of Local Self-Government” in India?
Ans : Lord Rippon
20. The war of 1556 is known as :
Ans : Second battle of panipat