|Aga Khan Cup||Hockey|
|Copa America Cup||Football|
|Prince of Wales Cup||Golf|
|Indira Gandhi Gold Cup||Hockey|
|Dhyan Chand Trophy||Hockey|
- Olympic Game was originated in ancient Greece.
- Modern Olympics was held in 1896 at Athens, Capital of Greece
- Headquarters of the International Olympic Committee is at Lausanne.
- Olympic game is held every four years
- Father of modern Olympics – Pierre de Coubertin
- Father of Youth Olympics – Jacques Rogge
- Father of Paralympics – Ludwig Guttmann
- Father of Commonwealth games – Ashley Cooper
- Father of Asian games – Guru Dutt Sondhi
- Father of Sports in Kerala – G.V. Raja
- Father of sports education – H.C. Buck
- Olympic Flag was designed by Pierre de Coubertin and adopted in 1914
- The flag was raised for the first time in 1920 at Antwerp Olympics
- Yellow colour represents Asia, Black colour represents Africa, Blue represents Europe, Red represents America, Green represents Australia.
- Citius, Altius, Fortius (Faster, Higher, Stronger) is the motto of the Olympics. It was prepared by Father Henri Dideon
- Motto was firstly used in 1924 Paris Olympics.
- Tokyo (Japan, 1964) is the first Asian country to host Olympics.
- The famous Olympics Museum is situated at Lausanne (Switzerland)
- The first medal winner in modern Olympics was James Connolly of USA
- Charlotte Cooper of United Kingdom was the first woman to win a Gold Medal in Modern olympics
- Pankaj Advani is associated with – Sports
- The tennis player who won the Ladies Singles Championship in Wimbledon, the most times? – Martina Navratilova
- Jesse Owens global award is given in the field of? – Sports
- With which games is Dhyan Chand name associated? – Hockey
- Who was the Captain of the Indian cricket team, which won the 1983 World Cup? – Kapil Dev
- In which Olympics did PT Usha lose a bronze medal narrowly – Los Angeles
- “Merdeka Cup” is associated with? – Football