Here is the complete tutorial (Step by Step) for beginners – How to apply for Kerala PSC Jobs Online.
Get Discount Products
- Go to KERALA PSC WEBSITE
- Click on ‘One Time Registration‘ Link
- Enter your User ID, Password and Access Code, then click on Log In; If you are not a registered candidate click on sign up and create new one
- Then click on ‘Notifications‘ menu to see details of notifications
- Go through Notifications menu, ‘Summary of Active Notifications’ window will be appeared. Click on a class of Notification to view the list of all notified Posts in that class.
- Click the button to check your eligibility to apply for the Post depending on the information available in your profile. (Here I am applying for the post of ‘MALE WARDEN‘). Click on eligibility.
7. Displayed if you are provisionally eligible to apply. Then click on ‘APPLY NOW‘
Note : Eligible posts, you can see Apply Now in button otherwise see Ineligible. By clicking on that button, you can see reasons for that
- In the next window, enter your name (seen in your Photograph), Date on the photograph and tick the declaration then click on Next
Note : Date of photo must be on or after 01-01-2011,You can also change your Photograph and Signature as per specification on or before 16-07-2014
- In the next window, choose a District (vacancies available), then select Examination Centre District, Preferred Taluk (Where you prefer to write the examination) then click the declaration and go to Submit Application.
- Done!!!, you submitted the application successfully. Also you get an SMS Alert if you have provided mobile number.
You can see the post status as ‘Applied‘. You can take a printout at any time to submit for Receipt, NOC etc
Also you can check Year-wise Applications submitted by you under various Categories. for that click on Applications menu.