GK 10 General Knowledge Questions
1. Where was the second Anglo – sikh war held?
Answer : Gujarat
2. Who is known as the ‘Gautama Buddha’ of China?
Answer : Lao Tse.
3. Father of Biology?
Answer : Aristotle
4. Who was the first Governor of Kerala?
Answer : Ramakrishna Rao
5. Which place is known as the ‘Chirapunji’ of Kerala?
Answer : Wayanad
6. Indian war memorial is situated in :
Answer : Delhi
7. The planning commission in India was set up in the year :
Answer : 1950
8. How many languages are listed in the Indian Constitution?
Answer : 18
9. The Alamatti dam is on the river :
Answer : Krishna
10. In which state is the famous Sun Temple of Konark located?
Answer : Orissa