GK 11 General Knowledge Questions
1. Oncology is the diagnosis and treatment of :
Answer : Cancer
2. The country with highest Newspaper circulation?
Answer : Japan
3. The Indian Bank with over 9000 branches?
Answer : State Bank of India
4. Which is the Land of White Elephants?
Answer : Thailand
5. Kerala Panineeyam was written by :
Answer : A.R. Raja Raja Varma
6. The new name of Ceylon is :
Answer : Sri Lanka
7. Andhra Pradesh was formed in the year :
Answer : 1953
8. The Red Fort was built by :
Answer : Shajahan
9. The Capital of Arunachal Pradesh is :
Answer : Itanagar
10. One Mile is equal to :
Answer : 1.61 km