GK 15 General Knowledge Questions
1. Which country won the World Cup Football tournament for the first time ?
Answer : Uruguay
2. The last Diwan of Travancore State :
Answer : Sri. C.P. Ramaswami Iyer
3. Which is the Samadhi of Rajiv Gandhi?
Answer : Veer Bhoomi
4. Who wrote the essay on the priciples of population?
Answer : Malthus
5. AIDS is caused by :
Answer : Virus
6. The Language of Lakshadweep :
Answer : Malayalam
7. Gobar gas mainly contains :
Answer : Methane
8. Raja Ravi Varma was famous for :
Answer : Painter
9. Jerusalem is located in :
Answer : Israel
10. The term of office of a member of Rajya Sabha :
Answer : 6 Years