GK 17 General Knowledge Questions
1. The paris commune took place in :
Answer : 1871
2. The fungus that produces alcohol is :
Answer : Yeast
3. The structure of DNA was discovered by :
Answer : Waston and Crick
4. The UNO was founded on ……………?
Answer : 24th October 1945
5. Which was the main centre of ‘Salt Satyagraha’ in Malabar?
Answer : Payyannur
6. Which is the southernmost Taluk in Kerala?
Answer : Neyyattinkara
7. The book Das Capital was written by :
Answer : Karl Marx
8. Rangaswamy cup is the highest team prize in India for :
Answer : Hockey
9. India’s first underground rail line is at :
Answer : Kolkata
10. Arthashastra was written by :
Answer : Kautilya (Chanakya)