GK 20 General Knowledge Questions
1. Red blood corpuscles (RBC) are formed in the :
Answer : Bone marrow
2. Which country is known as the ‘Land of Thousand Lakes’?
Answer : Finland
3. Who is known as the ‘Father of Indian Journalism’?
Answer : M. Chalapathi Rao
4. In which year golden jubilee is celebrated?
Answer : 50
5. Thakazhy Sivasankara Pillai is :
Answer : Novelist
6. December 10 is observed as :
Answer : Human Rights Day
7. Meenambakkam airport is at :
Answer : Chennai
8. The art of gardening is known as :
Answer : Horticulture
9. Longest cell in the body?
Answer : Neuron
10. Which is the smallest bone?
Answer : Stapes