GK 22 General Knowledge Questions
1. When was Mahatma Gandhi born?
Answer : October 2, 1869
Highly Recommended Books Online For Kerala PSC
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 45.00Was: INR 50.00
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: INR 414.00Was: INR 460.00
2. ‘The God of Small Things’ was written by :
Answer : Arundhati Roy
3. The author of ‘Lajja'(Shame) is :
Answer : Taslima Nasreen
4. The term ‘jockey’ is associated with :
Answer : Horse Racing
5. A person is known as ‘the man of destiny’?
Answer : Nepoleon Bonapart
6. The Indian Prime Minister who wrote a book on naturopathy?
Answer : Morarji Desai
5. Dynamo was invented by :
Answer : Faraday
6. Where is the Central Rice Research Institute Situated?
Answer : Pattambi
7. Example of communicable disease?
Answer : Small pox
8. Kuchipudi Orginated in :
Answer : Andhra Pradesh
9. Calcium Carbonate is the chemical name of :
Answer : Lime Stone
10. The country which ranks first in the production of newsprint?
Answer : Canada