GK 30 General Knowledge Questions
1. Who was NDA candidate who was defeated by Hamid Ansari in the Vice Presidential election 2012?
Answer : Jaswant Singh
2. According to the Global Adult Tobacco Survey which country has the highest number of smokers of tobacco?
Answer : India
3. The first state in India to set up a climate change department
Answer : Gujarat
4. Who is the chairperson of National Commission for Women?
Answer : Lalitha Kumarmangalam
5. From which constituency Anoop Jacob was elected to Kerala Legislative Assembly?
Answer : Piravam
6. Who is the Governor of Karnataka?
Answer : Vajubhai Rudabhai Vala
7. The first scheduled tribe panchayat in Kerala?
Answer : Edamalakkudy
8. Dilma Roussef is the first woman president of ____ ?
Answer : Brazil
9. The headquarters of the proposed university in Kerala for Fisheries and ocean studies:
Answer : Panangad
10. The first woman of Indian origin to become the governor of a US state ?
Answer : Nikki Haley