GK 6 General Knowledge Questions
1. The novel ‘Gora’ is written by :
Answer : Rabindranath Tagore
2. Where is the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research situated?
Answer : Mumbai
3. With which of the following fields is Birju Maharaj associated?
Answer : Dance
4. Tamil, Telengu and Malayalam belong to which linguistic family?
Answer : Dravidian
5. The Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar award are given for excellence in:
Answer : Science and Technology
6. Nilgiris are part of :
Answer : Western Ghats
7. Pediatrician is a :
Answer : Child Specialist
8. Pentagon refers to :
Answer : The Defence department of U.S.A
9. Which of the following disease is caused due to shortage of red blood cells?
Answer : Anaemia
10. Coffee is not grown in
c. Tamil Nadu
Answer : Maharashtra