GK 8 General Knowledge Questions
1. What is the modern name of Mysore State?
Answer : Karnataka
2. Bacteria were first observed by:
Answer : Leeuwenhock
3. After vaccination the body builds up:
Answer : Antibodies
4. Who is the Author of the book Ujjaini?
Answer : O.N.V. Kurup
5. What is the chemical name of Heavy Water?
Answer : Deuterium Oxide
6. Who is the Author of the book ‘One-day Wonders’?
Answer : Sunil Gavaskar
7. Who created the character of Shylock?
Answer : William Shakespeare
8. ‘Echo’ is the effect produced due to :
Answer : Reflection of Sound
9. Who issues one-rupee note?
Answer : Unioin Finance Secretary
10. Sofia is the capital of :
Answer : Bulgaria