You know Self-study still ranks among the best forms of studying and books are your best tools in this process. For your Bank Exam Preparation, there are plenty of banking exam books out there to prepare. Do you know which books are good for your Bank exam preparation? Here we come up with the following list of the most recommended books to help you crack the bank exams.
Products from Amazon.in
Price: Out of stock
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: Check on Amazon
Banking Exam Books
Here can find best banking exam books for competitive exams like IBPS, SBI, RRB, RBI and such exams. All the books listed below are available on online. Let’s start to check popular and best seller banking exam books.
Let’s choose section wise:
Section 1: Quantitative Aptitude
So many websites and blogs are recommending R.S. Aggarwal’s Quantitative Aptitude book. QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE for competitive examinations by Dr. R.S. Aggarwal book is useful for candidate those who are preparing for State level exams like co-operative bank clerk and other clerical exams. This book is not recommendable for bank exams. Recommended books on this section are listed below:
1. Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT by Sarvesh K. Verma
We highly recommended Quantitative Aptitude by Sarvesh K. Verma book for banking exams. This book contains a lot of quality questions to practice with detailed solutions.
2. Quantitative Aptitude for All Competitive Examinations by Abhijit Guha
One of the another best book for Aptitude test, prepared by Abhijit Guha. Amazing book can buy online.
3. Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
This book covers a lot of shortcuts, which will help you improve your speed significantly. You should buy this once you have a very good command over the basic concepts of quants.
Some of other books which you can follow in this section:
4. Bank Po Quantitative Aptitude Chapter-wise Solved Papers – Buy Now >>
5. How to Become a Human Calculator? by Aditi Singhal – Buy Now >>
Section 2: Reasoning
1. A New Approach to REASONING Verbal & Non-Verbal
2. A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning
Unique tricks that have stood the test of time. It has been recommended by both the toppers and experts.
3. Analytical Reasoning by M. K. Pandey
This book also highly recommended because of level of questions in this book is very good. Solutions to all questions are in detail.
4. A New Approach to REASONING Verbal & Non-Verbal by B.S. Sijwalii & Indu Sijwali
Section 3: English Language
These books are must have when it comes to the English section.
1. Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
Word power has the root words from which the actual English words are derived. So learning root words from this book will help you enhance your vocabulary.
2. Objective General English by SP Bakshi
This book, all topics are explained in detail with ample number of examples for practice.
You could also use:
3. High School English Grammar & Composition by Wren & Martin
4. Better English by Norman Lewis
Section 4: Banking and General Awareness
Manorama year book and Lucent’s General Knowledge book are must have for this section. These books are available in both English and Hindi. Pick the one you are comfortable with and keep practicing from that.
1. Manorama Yearbook
2. General Knowledge by Lucent Publications
3. Banking Awareness for SBI & IBPS Bank Clerk/ PO/ RRB/ RBI Exams
This book is very helpful as it covers A to Z of banking and the language used is very simple.
Section 5: Computer Awareness
1. Computer Literacy & Knowledge by Kiran Prakashan
Kiran Prakashan’s Computer Literacy & Knowledge is the best book to prepare for the computer awareness section. Since it has the previous year questions and an exhaustive set of practice questions.
To get familiar with the exam pattern and mocks you could follow Kiran’s Bank PO solved papers for all Bank Exams.
Hope this information is useful. Type your comments on comment.