University Assistant Practice Questions: Kerala Public Service Commission has released University Assistant 2019 exam notification. Here can check and apply for Kerala PSC University Assistant exam – Notification University Assistant. In this post contains Kerala PSC University Assistant Practice Questions for 2019. Also here pschunt.com uploading questions in PDF format. Candidates can download 100 practice questions and answers absolutely free of cost.
University Assistant Practice Questions
1. Who had put forward the idea of People’s Plan aiming at the integrated development of India?
Answer: M.N. Roy
2. Where is the headquarters of Amnesty International, the international human rights organization?
3. Where was the world famous Peacock Throne (Mayura Simhasanam) kept at?
4. Whose original name was Ramtanu Pande?
5. Pick up the person from the list below who had associated with the revolutionary organization Lotus and Dagger?
(a) Subramanya Bharathi
(b) Aurobindo Ghosh
(c) Soorya Sen
(d) Bhagat Singh
Answer: Aurobindo Ghosh
6. Name the chemical which is known as Blue Vitriol?
Answer: Copper Sulfate
7. Which one of the following currencies has the highest exchange value compared to Indian rupee?
(a) Swiss Franc
(b) U.S. Dollar
(d) Pound Sterling
Answer: Pound Sterling
8. What is the full form of INTER POL?
Answer: International Criminal Police Organization
9. Which of the first country that implemented mercy killing/ Euthanasia?
10. Kunthan in the character of which Malayalam novel?
Answer: Marubhoomikal Undakunnathu
11. What is the objective of the ASHA project in Kerala?
Answer: To ensure better health care for rural poor
12. Which is the first Malayalam film that collected over Rs.100 crore?
13. Who is the author of novel ‘Kanyavanangal’?
Answer: Punathil Kunjabdulla
14. ‘Vijnana kairali’ is the mouth piece of?
Answer: Kerala Bhasha Institute
15. Among the below mentioned who was not the member of the Cabinet Mission?
(a) Pethick Lawrence
(b) Stafford Cripps
(c) A.V. Alexander
(d) Herbert Morrison
Answer: Herbert Morrison
16. When did Sikkim join the Union of India?
17. Which kingdom was known as ‘Nediyiruppu’?
18. Name the Travancore Maharaj who was known as ‘Dharmaraja’?
Answer: Karthika Thirunal Rama Varma
19. Who introduced Binomial Nomenclature in the classification of living organisms?
Answer: Carl Linnaeus
20. In which year Pluto lost its planetary status?
21. Who first introduced the term ‘Black Hole’?
Answer: John Wheeler
22. Name the lone Malayali who served as the Kerala governor?
Answer: V. Viswanathan
23. Sahithya Kireedam was the name of which reformation leader’s residence?
Answer: Pandit K.P. Karuppan
24. In which state Nathu La Pass locates?
25. Which was the first Indian communication satellite?
26. Of the following which is not the official language of the UN?
27. Which is the motherland of Albert Einstein?
28. What is called the study of moon?
29. Vardhamana Mahavira is ________ the Tirthankara Jainism?
30. Birju Maharaj is associated with which dance form?
31. Who wrote the Sanskrit grammar text ‘Mahabhagya’?
32. NASDAQ is the stock exchange of which country?
33. The POCSO Act of 2012 is intented for:
Answer: The welfare of children
34. Which state’s folk dance is Rouff?
Answer: Jammu & Kashmir
35. who is the author of the book ‘Planned Economy for India’?
Answer: M. Visvesvaraya
36. Whose memoir is Living History?
Answer: Hillary Clinton
37. Where is the National Judicial Academy headquartered?
38. Which is the largest salt producing state?
39. In which year India’s Population Policy was announced?
40. What is the autobiography of the notes Journalist Kuldip Nayyar?
Answer: Beyond the Lines