KAS Officer 2019 Notification is published by Kerala Public Service Commission to fill anticipated vacancies. PSC Hunters of Kerala PSC can grab this excellent opportunity & apply for KAS Officer 2019 on or before 04 December. Check the full information of Kerala PSC – Kerala Administrative Service recruitment notification 2019 like salary, educational qualification, selection process, etc on this page.
KAS Officer – Kerala Administrative Service Notification 2019
|1||Department||Kerala Administrative Service|
|2||Name of Post||KAS Officer (Junior Time Scale) Trainee STREAM-1, STREAM-2, STREAM-3|
|3||Scale of pay||As per KAS|
|4||Number of vacancy||Anticipated vacancies|
|5||Category Number||186/2019 – 188/2019|
Kerala Administrative Service Notification Anticipated Vacancies
The category-wise splitting of appointment is as follows.
1. STREAM-1, Category no. 186/2019
2. STREAM-2, Category no. 187/2019
3. STREAM-3, Category no. 188/2019
- STREAM-1 – 21-32
- STREAM – 2 – 21-40
- STREAM – 3 – Maximum 50
* Usual age relaxation for SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled candidates and Ex-Service men.
KAS Officer Qualifications
1. Stream 1 & Stream 2 – A Bachelor Degree including professional course in any subject
2. Stream 3 – Probationer in any Government Department
KAS Officer Junior Jobs Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for Kerala Administrative Service on the basis of written test and interview.
- Written Test
KAS Officer Junior Post Salary
The commission will offer an attractive salary scale to the selected candidates to the department/ post they are selected in.
KAS Officer Examination Scheme
Type of exam & mode of exam details can find below:
(A) Preliminary Exam
1. Objective Multiple Choice English medium questions in General Studies (Paper I). 90 Minutes duration and 100 Marks.
2. Objective Multiple Choice English medium questions in General Studies (Paper I & Part 1). 90 Minutes duration and 50 Marks.
3. Objective Multiple Choice Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada medium questions in local language proficiency 90 Minutes duration and 30 Marks.
4. Objective Multiple Choice English medium questions in English language proficiency 90 Minutes duration and 20 Marks.
(B) Main Exam
1. Descriptive examination in English/Malayalam Paper I, Paper II and Paper III 2 hours each for 100 marks.
(C) Main Exam
1. Interview on 50 Marks.
KAS officers will get the appointed to the following departments.
1. Civil Supplies
2. Commercial Taxes
3. Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations
4. Co-Operation Department
6. General Education
7. Industries and Commerce
8. Kerala State Audit
10. Land Revenue
11. Kerala State Land Use Board
12. State Lotteries
13. National Employment Service
14. National Savings
17. Rural Development
18. Sainik Welfare
19. Scheduled Caste Development
20. Scheduled Tribes Development
21. Administrative Secretariat
22. Finance Secretariat
23. Social Justice
24. State Insurance
26. Survey and Land Records
29. Urban Affairs
30. Common categories
More details about KAS Notification 2019 please check the official notification here – CLICK HERE
How to apply for KAS Officer 2019
1. Log on to Kerala PSC official website i.e, thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi
2. Enter your login details. If you forgot the user name or password – Recover it here
3. On the profile page, click on notifications tab.
4. There, you can search on quick link with your category number or you could find it on Summary of active notifications tab
5. Then click on Apply now link.
6. Fill out the mandatory details and click on Submit Application.
That’s it – Your application has been submitted.